Present offers and FREE credit + cards
Curve 5 GBP + Free Card; Monese Free 15 GBP + Free card; Transferwise Free card + Free transfer; Revolut Free card
Curve £5 + Free Card
Curve Card get £5 https://dr.mg/curve-free
Sign up with code DXL9VYOD
Monese £/€15 + Free Card
Signup with this link https://dr.mg/monese-free
Use code LARIS167 during signup. Code must be the same. Better to copy/paste the code.
You get £15 or €15 when you make your first card transaction.
Revolut Free Card
Signup with Revolut use this link https://dr.mg/revolut to get a Free Card.
– Signup with the link above and order a free physical card.
– The selling point for me was the good exchange rates.
– You save money when you need to buy something in another currency or when traveling.
– You can have multiple balances in your account and with one card you can pay in multiple currencies.
– All your bank cards in one.
– Add existing cards.
– Good exchange rates like Revolut but with something extra.
– Able to go to a transaction made in the last 2weeks!
– Can change the card that was used. In 1 min after the purchase, aka. Go back in time.
Pretty much very similar to Revolut.
Exchange rates look like are very similar to Revolut and it’s nice to keep it as a backup for Revolut.
Get a €15 welcome gift when you open a Monese account and do the first transaction with the Monese Card. Just use code: LARIS167
Download the Monese app here: https://dr.mg/monese-free
Out of all 3 so far Revolut is my favorite because it’s really easy.
Also have Transferwise but they have small fees to load the Transferwise Border-less Account card.
With this link you get a free card and a free transfer: https://dr.mg/transferwise-freecard
Revolut is #1, try to change my mind if you think otherwise in the comments bellow.
Curve is one card for all your plastic. With good exchange.
Monese gives a really good signup bonus so why not try that too.
Transferwise could drop the card loading fees. The fees are really small but people don’t want to pay fees.