Present offers and free credit + cards
Revolut 10 EUR + Free card; Curve 5 GBP + Free Card; Monese Free 15 GBP + Free card; Transferwise Free card + Free transfer
Revolut €10 + Free Card
Signup with Revolut use this link https://dr.mg/revolut
to get FREE €10 + Free Card.
Offer valid until Aug. 29 2019.
Curve £5 + Free Card
Curve Card get £5 https://dr.mg/curve
Sign up with code DZAMB3XE.
Monese £/€15 + Free Card
Signup for a new account with this link: https://dr.mg/monese
And use code DRAGO862 during signup. Code must be the same.
You get £15 or €15 when you make your first card transaction.
– Signup with the link above.
– Load 10 EUR minimum to your Revolut account and order FREE card.
– Make a purchase, you get €10 free.
– The selling point for me was the good exchange rates.
– You save money when you need to buy something in another currency or when traveling.
– You can have multiple balances in your account and with one card you can pay in multiple currencies.
– All your bank cards in one.
– Add existing cards.
– Good exchange rates like Revolut but with something extra.
– Able to go to a transaction made in the last 2weeks!
– Can change the card that was used. In 1 min after the purchase, aka. Go back in time.
Pretty much very similar to Revolut.
Exchange rates may be a bit different but it’s nice to keep it as a backup for Revolut.
Get a €15 welcome gift when you open a Monese account and do the first transaction with the Monese Card. Just use my code: DRAGO862
Download the Monese app here: https://dr.mg/monese
Out of all 3 so far Revolut is my favorite because it’s really easy but I still haven’t used the Monese card yet.
Also have Transferwise but they have small fees to load the Transferwise Border-less Account card.
With this link you get a free card and a free transfer: https://dr.mg/transferwise-freecard
Revolut is #1, try to change my mind if you think otherwise in the comments bellow.
Curve is one card for all your plastic. With good exchange.
Monese gives a really good signup bonus so why not try that too.
Transferwise could drop the card loading fees. The fees are really small but people don’t want to pay fees.